ALL THE FINE PRINT
So you love our fabrics as much as we do and are dying to order some.... Well here is what you may need to know for both our designs as well as Bespoke Designs....
Caversham Textiles Designs
For all of our existing designs the following applies to orders:
- We have a minimum order quantity of 5 meters per design unless we have that particular design and colourway in stock, in which case you may order by the running meter.
- For orders of 5 meters and over you may select the print colour and base cloth colour of your choosing from within our range.
- All our cloth is 100% cotton twill with a 20 000 Rub Count making it suitable for upholstery as well as soft furnishing.
- The cloth is approximately 160cm wide with a printed width of 148cm
- The cloth is spun and woven in KwaZulu-Natal from cotton sourced in South Africa and other African countries
- All pigments are water based and due to the harsh South African sun may fade over time if left in direct sunlight
- Due to the nature of hand printed textiles and hand mixed pigments there may be a slight variation in colour and printing, but this is what makes it so special and unique.
- We do not accept returns on cut lengths and special orders
- All orders may be collected directly from Caversham Textiles or delivered by our courier for which charges apply (but they are SO reasonable and super efficient!!)
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for printed orders. For fabric that may be in stock we will try and get it off to you as quick as a flash.
The most important part: to order please send the Design name, print colour and base cloth colour through to:
Sally : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions regarding our textiles just give us a shout.